Matrix Fitness Climbmill
$4,799.00 - $6,799.00
$5,799.00 - $8,199.00
If you’re ready for a workout that’s more exciting than another run on the treadmill, our ClimbMill with Landmark programming will help you start an exercise routine that sticks. Premium design delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that burns more calories while toning your lower body with every step. Expect seamlessly smooth operation, motivating interactive programs, built-to-last design and a frame that fits comfortably in your home.
- Specifically designed for home use, our ClimbMill fits comfortably in workout spaces with celings lower than traditional fitnes facilities.
- Eact Force Induction Brake offers instant, smooth, precise step speed changes at the push of a button, and with no moving parts, it's quieter and more durable as well.
- Add challange to your workout by scaling famous buildings,monuments and wonders of the world with our intergrated Landmarks program. (XIR and XER have 21 courses; XR has 11 courses.)
- Our suite of safeguards includes an infared sensor, auto-pause control zone, reversible steps and emergency stop buttons for the most secure stair-climbing experience on the market.
- Includes water bottle holder, hear rate grips and conveniently positioned handlebar controls to pause, stop, or adjust your resistance at a moment's notice.
- Our step positioning sensor locks the bottom step at the lowest possible point, making it easier than ever to start your workout and step off when you're done.
- Our exclusive Sweat Management System tracks sweat away from the ClimbMill's critical components, prolonging the life of the equipment.
|Resistance System||Exact Force Induction Brake|
|Step Range (inches)||5.6" - 15.8"|
|Upper Body Bars||Multi-position, stationary with resistance, pause & stop toggle and heart rate grips|
|Console/Controls||Integrated reading rack|
|Heart-Rate Monitoring||Wireless heart rate, Polar brand compatible|
|Machine Dimensions (inches)||53" x 28" x 75"|
|Machine Weight (pounds)||296 lbs|
|Max User Weight (pounds)||300 lbs|
|Power Source||NEMA 5-15 Power cord|
* Subject to change without notice.